Public Body Statistics
This page of public body statistics is currently experimental, so there are some caveats that should be borne in mind:
- The percentages are calculated with respect to the total number of requests, which includes invalid requests; this is a known problem that will be fixed in a later release.
- The classification of requests (e.g. to say whether they were successful or not) is done manually by users and administrators of the site, which means that they are subject to error.
- Requests are considered successful if they were classified as either 'Successful' or 'Partially Successful'.
- Requests are considered overdue if they are in the 'Overdue' or 'Very Overdue' states.
- The error bars shown are 95% confidence intervals for the hypothesized underlying proportion (i.e. that which you would obtain by making an infinite number of requests through this site to that authority). In other words, the population being sampled is all the current and future requests to the authority through this site, rather than, say, all requests that have been made to the public body by any means.
- Unclassified or hidden requests are not counted.
These graphs were partly inspired by some statistics that Mark Goodge produced for WhatDoTheyKnow, so thanks are due to him.
Public bodies with the most requests
Public bodies with the most successful requests
Public bodies with the fewest successful requests
|Public Body||Percentage of total requests|
|Ministarstvo kulture, Zagreb||40|
|Hrvatski sabor, Zagreb||40|
|Agencija za ugljikovodike, Zagreb||47|
|Ministry of Science, Education and Sport||49|
|Hrvatska elektroprivreda, Zagreb||50|
|Hrvatski zavod za javno zdravstvo, Zagreb||50|
|City of Zagreb||52|
Public bodies with most overdue requests
|Public Body||Percentage of requests that are overdue|
|Ministarstvo rada i mirovinskoga sustava, Zagreb||11|
|Ministarstvo pravosuđa, Zagreb||14|
|Ministarstvo uprave, Zagreb||17|
|Ministarstvo kulture, Zagreb||20|
|City of Zagreb||23|
|Ministarstvo poduzetništva i obrta||23|
|Ministry of Science, Education and Sport||29|
|Hrvatski zavod za javno zdravstvo, Zagreb||30|